One’s 70th birthday is commemorated with the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja on the day of his Janma Nakshatra. What is the price, vidhi, and advantages of Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja? What is the best location to perform Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja, and how should it be done?
The Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja is performed for the male couple after they reach their seventieth year of marriage. The family members gathered to honor the newlyweds with the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja. Ayul Shanthi Homam and Kalasa abhishekam are conducted during Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja in order to obtain the Lord’s blessings and endowments for the couple.
On the day of Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja, family members and friends met in a meeting space, a temple, or a home to participate in the ritual, which is a portion of a god honored by the nine homas. Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja begins with homams for Ganapathy, Lakshmi, Amurtha Mrityunjeyar, Ayush, Danvantri, and so forth. Next comes Kalasabhishekam, and the couple then swaps garlands.
What Is Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja?
When the year 69 comes to an end and the year 70 begins, the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja should be conducted in the month of the Janma Nakshatra and the Tamil Birth Star.
Family members do Ayul Shanthi homams (Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja), Kalasa abhishekam, then the exchange of garlands for the couple to get the Lord’s blessings when the male enters his 70th year, which is known as Bhima Ratha Shanthi (70th Birthday Pooja).
Bhima Ratha Shanthi is also referred to as “Ayul Shanthi Homam,” which grants the couple strength and health and lengthens their life. This helps the couple’s spiritual growth and cleanses them of their past wrongdoings and bad karma.
On this day, the couple’s family and friends gather at a temple, a venue for a celebration, or even their home to witness the ceremony. There are nine homams in total for the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja, honouring Lakshmi, Ganesha, Aayush, Danvantri, Amrutha mrityunjeyar, and other deities, followed by kalasabhishekam, etc.
Why Is Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja Performed?
- In addition to commemorating the successful completion of the 69th year, Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja also marked the beginning of the male’s 70th year.
- This Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja is performed on the day that the Janma Nakshatra falls in the Janam month.
- Ayur devatha, Sathya devatha, and Sapta chirenjeevis are the principal deities revered at this Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja.
- This Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja is primarily performed to honor one’s wisdom, the good fortune of witnessing their younger relatives’ aging, and the well-being of the family.
- The ideal treatment for minimizing all illnesses and health problems, as well as bestowing a long and fruitful life on the spouses.
Importance Of Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja
Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja ends when a man turns 69 and starts his 70th year. The couples do Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja to resolve any planetary issues the astrologer has identified while worshipping the Lord and supplicating for long life and good health. They also provide other ceremonies like Homas and Pujas. Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja is usually performed by the spouse’s children or other relatives. Offerings and homam are performed since this is seen as a very important and valuable time in the hopes of overcoming difficulties, prolonging life, and gaining good health.
Shanthikarya appears in the Vedas. Pooja rites and sampradaayas prescribe performing rituals at specific ages for a person to receive protection and good health. These Shanthi Karyas each list certain deities and Kshetras in specific locations. Even specifications like a special flower, herbs, and the quantity of Ahuti (offerings done during Homam) are provided in the dig so that we can entice the cosmic forces and seek goodwill.
How Many Charges For The Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja
The cost of the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja ranges from 5000 to 20000 rupees. The price varies based on the needs of the client. Hindus can obtain assistance from 99Pandit, a very reasonably priced service, with their needs and their budget.
To book a pandit online for Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja, you may also get in touch with the 99Pandit staff. In addition, the website’s “Book a pandit” feature allows you to contact the pandit directly. Pujas typically last one to two hours, although they can last up to three hours if all rituals are performed.
Benefits Of Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja
- For those with illnesses or health issues, this Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja is the best and most efficient choice. The Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja bestows immense power and long life upon the couple.
- By doing this Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja ritual, the Lord grants the practitioner a long and happy life by purging them of all sins and negative karma.
- The fact that they are both 70 years old shows how closely they are bonded and share their lives. Married life is regarded as successful. The couple’s younger generations view them as role models for living happy lives after witnessing their happiness together.
- The Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja aids the locals in lengthening their lives.
- The Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja brings the tranquility of mind and positivity into one’s life.
- One should do the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja for good health and a successful career.
- Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja alleviates the fear of sudden death in those who suffer from it.
- Ratha Bhima Shanthi Pooja also heals chronic illnesses and issues with the mind, like depression.
- Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja removes any dosha or sins in a person’s horoscope that is associated with an unexpected death.