Starting a cleaning business on a budget is always a good option, as the profits you will receive can also be very high.
We will give you an approximate of the initial expenses:
– Cleaning equipment: A large and professional cleaning business can take care of large a building that is why you need a better team, which is why the initial sum could be much higher than the previous one. It is estimated that you could spend around 50 thousand Mexican pesos (around $2500 dollars).
– Salaries for workers: Salaries are something that you will have to take into account to start; you will have to get that by measuring expenses and profits. Even so, you must have a little capital to be able to pay them, whether or not there is work for at least one season.
– Vehicle to transport equipment: The vehicle is important, since you will have to transport your tools. We recommend a special truck for work, the price varies a lot, but keep in mind that at least it will cost you more than 100 thousand pesos (5 thousand or 6 thousand dollars).
– Offices/premises: It will be necessary for you to have an office and a warehouse to be able to store the tools and to have someone to organize your new contracts, salaries, payments, etc. Depending on the area, it could cost you around $3,000 to $5,000 Mexican pesos per month.
– Website and advertising: Having a website and investing in advertising is one of the fundamental parts. First of all, you must have a work team available to help you plan advertising campaigns and manage your site, respond to customers and give website maintenance. There are companies dedicated to providing services, the cost can vary greatly from your region.
Equipment needed to start
In response to the question “How to create a Rengøring Erhverv” it is essential to talk about the equipment necessary to work. Whether you are going to dedicate yourself especially to cleaning offices, houses, vehicles, etc. You will require certain indispensable equipment:
Cleaning tools: Transport carts, brushes, mops, brooms, window cleaners, scouring pads, dust mops, mops with a squeezer, among others.
Basic machinery: vacuum cleaners (for carpets), sweepers, rotary cleaning machine, marcher, etc. (Some you can buy second hand to save money).
Cleaning products: Cleaner for: glass, furniture, floors, metals, bathrooms and toilets, multipurpose. You will also require: detergents, degreasers, sealants, polishes, insecticides, waxes, antibacterial gel, etc.
Office material and equipment: One or two computers, printer, landline phone, internet connection, basic stationery items.
Some minivan or truck to transport the equipment
Many of the prices can vary, it is for this reason that we do not give you an estimate. Our recommendation is that you buy everything new, so you can validate the guarantees in case you have a problem, in the long run that can save you money.
Entrepreneur friend, we are sure that our article called “Profitable Businesses in Mexico 2020” will interest you:
Permits to start a cleaning business
Permits to start a business
As such there is no specific license to clean houses, offices, cars, etc. But there are a series of necessary procedures that you must start to carry out, for example:
The first thing is that you must go to the SAT and register in the Federal Taxpayer Registry. In order to obtain your RFC (Federal Taxpayer Registration).
You also have to go to the urban development secretariat and process the Land Use permit.
Statistics in Mexico say that at least 80% of cleaning businesses are informal, but formality also exists and reaches approximately 4 thousand companies.
In general, the help of an accountant is recommended for the correct processing of documents to be outside the law.
Course to know how to create a cleaning company from scratch
Course to know how to create a cleaning company from scratch:
Starting a company from scratch is always complicated, especially if you haven’t had one before.
For this reason, we recommend a course specially designed for entrepreneurs, in which you will learn everything you need to start your business.
From the real cost of your initial investment, to the total investment of your new business, the purchase of machinery, the hiring of personnel, the most important and necessary legal procedures.
The courses are taught by ACADEM. A school with a lot of experience located in different parts of the Mexican Republic.
If you want to see the courses available to start your cleaning business, click here: Course on how to start my business from scratch .