What are guest posts?
Guest posting (or guest blogging) is when you write and publish an article on someone else’s website, and the articles you write in this case are called guest posts. And why do people post as guests? More traffic back to your website and increase brand exposure. Traffic from such sources is referred to as referral traffic.
Finding Guest Blogging Opportunities
The first thing you should do is find guest posting opportunities. When looking for places to guest post, your main goal is to find sites that are relevant to your niche or industry. You look for blogs that meet the following criteria:
- The content focuses on your niche/industry
- The blog’s audience will be interested in your industry
- The blog has caught the attention of the readers (posts have been socially shared and commented on)
- The blog owner is active on social media (so they know they are will advertise work on their websites )
For example, if you have a General agency, you have content related to General, or want to share General information, you should find General Blogs with an engaged audience of reviewers. The easy way is you need to hire guest posting services that provide General guest post.
There are probably more than 7 benefits, but here is a list of my favorite reasons for General guest posting or hosting a blog.
1) Cast a wider net over audiences
All of these benefits come from posting on blogs that target the same niche market as you. What does that mean for you? As a guest blogger, you reach new audiences who really want to hear what you have to say, while increasing traffic to your website. As a network marketer, you can try niche specific forums like Hindustantimes.com
2) Build a web presence
The more you surf the internet, the more people will perceive you as an “expert”. You already have a vote of trust: the blogger you’re posting for trusts you enough to let you talk to their readers. If possible, try to write guest posts on General websites. These opportunities are rare, since authority sites receive hundreds of guest blog requests every day, but they’re worth trying. Getting approved to post on an authority site is a big step up. You can always try getting invited to less competitive blogs first.
3) Find your own score
By posting on other blogs, you have a “gateway” for relevant guest posting services to write for you. It’s only natural that these guests could link to your page from your blog so their followers can see what they’ve written on your page. Quality backlinks are obviously desirable for SEO purposes. Oh yes, and get more traffic to your blog.
4) Get lots of attention
Here are some ways you can use this technique to connect with other guest posting services: You can make money from guest posting. You can earn money by sharing ad revenue. Get to know new readers. Blog every month
5) An Exercise in Excellence
One benefit of guest posting on other blogs is that you can write outside of your bubble and see how your content compares to others in your industry. Receptive readers and your guest post are getting underappreciated, you know what to do.
6) Get More Social Media Activity another amazing benefit of guest posting is that you will find that the level of activity on your social media sites increases. This phenomenon makes sense. You’ll post in a new place, get more exposure, and make more friends.
7) Fun factor honestly, writing a guest post or hosting a guest on your blog is fun. It’s good for readers to see you and it’s good for you. Challenge yourself by posting on other people’s blogs. You’re in the networking business – you love meeting new people and making new connections. The next time you hit the proverbial writer’s block or find your blogging juice is running low, break out of your bubble and guest post somewhere else for a day.
Click here to get guest post benefits: https://linkerbuzz.com/