Whether you’re creating an e-learning program or an online course, the right kind of video can make all the difference when it comes to getting your message across in the most effective way possible. With interactive video, you can literally choose between multiple video options based on the actions learners take during the presentation. It’s like going from reading a regular book to watching a movie where you control what the main character does next! What are interactive videos and how can they help your business? Find out in today’s article!
Why Make an Interactive Video
Creative live action productions offer a powerful, non-traditional method of attracting and engaging new audiences for films. A significant part of filmmaking today is virtual reality, augmented reality, and interactive digital storytelling; yet filmmakers are most often deploying these technologies as supplemental elements rather than primary ones. Cinema8 offers a fresh perspective on cinematic storytelling through true interactivity where the viewers’ decisions can influence the narrative and the actions of the protagonist in real time.
How Do I Make an Interactive Video?
Interactive videos are a great way to create engaging content for your company. It’s much more than simply making a video and letting it play. You have complete control over what happens on the screen, and how your audience interacts with it. One of the best tools is Cinema8, which is an online platform that allows you to build a customized virtual world where people can interact with objects, explore environments and learn through simulation.
Which Tool Should I Use to Create My Video
Cinema8 is an open source tool for creating interactive video. The interface is simple and easy to use, and you can export your project in a variety of formats (including HTML5). Cinema8 can also publish your videos straight from the program into a YouTube account.
Cinema8 is open source, meaning it’s free! There are many professional features available within Cinema8 without needing to purchase any additional software. What’s more, there are plenty of tutorials on how to use Cinema8 available online, so it’s really easy for anyone with a bit of computer knowledge to get started with this incredible tool.
What Content Should I Include in my Video?
Video is a great way to engage your audience and present them with new ideas. There are many different ways to use video in your courses: as a storytelling tool, for demonstrations, as a way of providing feedback or answering questions, and more. This post will focus on how you can use videos for feedback purposes. Here are three reasons why you should use videos in your course:
- Videos allow learners to stop and review concepts they need more time with, without having to pause and rewind the entire lecture.
- Videos increase engagement because learners feel like they’re part of an engaging experience that is tailored just for them.
- Videos provide opportunities for immediate feedback on student progress.
Editing Tips for a Great User Experience
Interactive videos are a great way to engage with your audience and create a user experience they will love. However, if you’re not careful, viewers may lose interest quickly and stop watching. To avoid this, keep these tips in mind:
- Make sure learners can see what is happening at all times.
- Use animations sparingly so that people don’t get bored or confused by too many moving images on the screen.
- Keep it short and sweet – for long videos, split them up into shorter segments so people can watch them in manageable chunks of time.
- Allow users to skip ahead when they need more information or have already mastered a concept but want to review it again later.