Today I will teach you how to use a grater without hurting your hands eBay Discount Code NHS.
- First, prepare a chopstick and insert the chopstick into the potato
- In this way, you won’t hurt your hands when you scrape the potato shreds again.
- Take a fork and insert it into the potatoes.
- Then it is very convenient to scrape the potatoes again, and it will not hurt your hands.
- The practice of lotus root and water chestnut dumplings
- The practice of Chongqing chicken pot
- Life Tips: How to Cut Carrots into Hob Blocks
- How to make Bacon Stir-Fried Garlic Sprouts
- How to keep cats from scratching in pet grooming
Tips to make your grater easy to clean
- Every time we want to grate food and vegetables, we find that the grease tends to become blunt and sticky, making it very difficult to clean. Today, I will introduce to you a small trick to make the grater easy to clean. The following are the specific steps.
- Get out your home grater and test it with a piece of cheese to see if it needs to be cleaned.
- Rub the cheese on the grater, you can see that there is a lot of residual silk on the grater, and the knife surface is very dull.
- Clean the grater, spray it with spray oil, and clean it.
- Tested again with a block of cheese, the grater cleaning issue was well resolved.
How to use the grater smoothly
The grater is a good baby, but sometimes it is easy to hurt your hands and it is not easy to use, so what should I do? Let’s take a look together!
- Whole potatoes, when starting to grate, work great.
- When cut in half, it will be very slippery and easy to cut your hands.
- Take a fork and grate the potatoes.
- Change various angles to the grater.
How to make a Mini Grater
Want to make some toys for your own dolls, how about making a mini grater? If you also have this question, let’s take a look at the experience together
How to make a Grater out of a Can
A grater is something that almost every household has, but what should you do when your grater breaks down? Let’s make a simple version of the grater with the editor! Amazon Discount Code NHS.
Cans, Chainsaw, Markers, Ruler
- We prepared a tin box, measured the size with a ruler and drew it vertically several times with a marker.
- Then draw it horizontally several times with a ruler.
- Then we use an electric drill to cross the drawn lines and make holes respectively.
- Sand the sharp spots in the can with sandpaper and rinse with water
- Finally, we used a screwdriver to pop out the hole we made.
Be careful when using an electric drill.
How to use a Grater without Getting Dirty
The grease we usually use for grating at home is always dirty after use. Today I will teach you a good method. It does not need to be washed and can save money. Let’s take a look.
- We’ll just take a piece of aluminum foil and put it on top.
- There is no need to wrap the back.
- It does not affect the effect of grater at all.
- When we’re done using it, we just need to tear off the foil and we’re good to go
How to use the Grater
You can insert a chopstick horizontally into the dish that needs to be shredded and perform a shredding operation to avoid scratching your fingers Toilet Accessories
In this way, the grating operation can be carried out, and the grated shreds can be used for cooking or side dishes.
The cross-cut long strip inside the grater is suitable for a shaving effect, and the small hole below is suitable for shaving fine wire or a mud-like effect
UG Modeling–Create Grater Model
This time I use UG to create a household grater model.
Cabbage grater with strong and sharp stainless steel spout
- Shredded cabbage and green pepper mixed with fungus and coriander
- Stir-fried pork ear with cabbage
- Shredded Cabbage Fried Pancakes
- Amway Planting Grass, Stainless Steel Dumpling Maker
- The practice of cabbage
How to avoid hurting your hands when grating potatoes with a grater
Potatoes are a kind of vegetable that many people like, especially fried shredded potatoes. It is really delicious and the most common, but it is too difficult for friends who are not good at knife skills.
Most of them will use a grater at this time. But the grater is very sharp, and it will hurt your hands if you are not careful, so how to avoid it? Today I will teach you a little trick, which can be easily done with a chopstick. Let’s take a look together.